[jsword-devel] JNLP was Newbie JSword Developer wishes to help

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:43:27 +0000

I've replied to this once already, but it didn't turn up here - so I
assume it got lost. I was having problems reading mail so I guess
sending was broken too. I've since switched back from thunderbird to
mozilla.

Everything that is jsword is checked into CVS. So this includes the
nightly build scripts, etc - see /etc/build
The crontab on my PC goes like this:
% crontab -l
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - edit the master and reinstall.
# (/tmp/crontab.27895 installed on Sat Aug 30 12:02:50 2003)
# (Cron version -- $Id: crontab.c,v 2.13 1994/01/17 03:20:37 vixie Exp $)
03 12 * * * /home/offsite/jsword/etc/build/nightly.sh

There is a similar entry in my crontab at crosswire.

In build.xml there is a jnlp task that creates the jnlp stuff, and a
nightly task that gets run each night.

I have a thought that jdk 1.4.2 fixed the xerces problem, but I'm not sure.

Joe.