[jsword-devel] Performance problem

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 11:36:49 MST 2004

This is the problem with o-o, by having interfaces that hide what is
really going on you no longer know what is going on!

I had a quick look and I think the problem is when it takes the
Gen-Rev passage and trims it down to the first 50 verses to fit in a
tab, it removes the remaining verses one by one and calls the Passage
changed listeners for each - quite a loop!

There must be some optimization to AbstractPassage.trimVerses() that
needs doing. Need to go out, back later.

Joe.