[jsword-devel] Question about the Updates

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 10:51:05 MST 2004

With Java WebStart, what is supposed to happen is that it checks each of
the jars to see if there is a newer jar. If so, it downloads it
replacing the old one. You can look in WebStart's cache, where it keeps
the program, to see what is actually doing. You should see three files
for each jar. One is the jar, the other two relate to security validation.