[jsword-devel] Broken dictionary pane...

Mark Goodwin goodwinster at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 05:46:25 MST 2004

Sorry DM, I've been efectively away from my computer for a couple of days.

Basically, the problem is that when the main window first appears, the
right hand side areas are squashed, and I'm unable to resize them to a
reasonable size (I can shrink them still further, but can't grow
them).

I'll attach a screenie when I get home.