[jsword-devel] Mailing lists

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 25 03:52:02 MST 2004

On the web page you have a link for news. So I think that can serve for
announcements.

The zip attachements grow by 4/3 as they get encoded from 8bit to 7bit.
So that explains part of the size. 100k is still pretty small, so it
should not be a bother to people with slow connections. I think the
largest attachement I sent was 90K as a result of a large refactoring.

I think starting jsword-users is good idea.

If we do that I don't see the need for jsword-cvs. (And if we are going
move to svn, then cvs is a bad choice of a name. ;)