[jsword-devel] Mailing lists

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 03:12:45 MST 2004

I've raised the maximim size on the mailing list to 100k from 60k.
We've hit it a couple of times recently.
Does anyone have a problem with this?

I also think we should create 2 or 3 new lists
- jsword-users (lower volume for people that don't want all the
development stuff)
- jsword-announce (low volume, for announcements only)
- jsword-cvs (for cvs commit messages)

What do you think? Would splitting jsword-users from jsword-devel just
fragment a lively community? I've noticed a regular feature of periods
of high list activity is the odd unsubscribe, so I think there are
people that would benefit from a -users list.