[jsword-devel] Re: Patch for web installer

Joe Walker joseph.walker at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 00:12:23 MST 2004

The patch is in effect a list of instructions to me for how to change
the source code to J-Sword/Bible Desktop. I take the patch file and
feed it to my development environment and it brings me up to sync with
the changes that Mark (or anyone else) has made.
I have checked that code into our code repository, and in the normal
run of things it would mean that if you were uing the "unstable" link
from the Bible Desktop download page, then you'd see the effect of
Mark's changes. I hope the "normal run of things" will return soon.

Joe.