[jsword-devel] Core build documentation

Joe Walker joe at eireneh.com
Fri Aug 13 15:35:56 MST 2004

Hi,

I realized that I didn't really understand the core.xml "base class" ant
build file. So I wrote a very quick document in OpenOffice describing
the targets and how they relate to each other, mostly so I understand
but it might help others.

I'm posting it (and a png export) because I think that some of the
dependencies are wrong. The arrows show either "depends" attributes or
"antcall" elements. There has been no attempt to show ordering.

I suspect that test should depend on compile and that prepare should
depend on init.