[jsword-devel] web sites

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 20:00:45 MST 2004

I also agree that backup and control are important.

I have shied away from wiki because it seemed to uncontrolled and
chaotic. More like a joint blog. Which would be just fine for a forum.

At this point in time, I think we need to keep the goal in mind: a 1.0
release. We need to consider the standard issues that are part and
parcel w/ a product release:
     Correctness: Does the change fix a bug?
     Maintainability: Does the change make the code easier to maintain?
     Quality: Does the change enhance the quality?
     Requirement: Does the change deliver promised functionality?

I also agree that the website needs some re-working. I just don't know
if now is the right time to change the mechanism of its presentation.