[jsword-devel] splitting projects

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue Apr 20 17:17:13 MST 2004

Go for it.

I think common should be split into two parts, perhaps internally. One for
swing stuff and one for everything else.

I think using Eclipse projects makes sense to manage units of development,
which, once mature, has its own delivery schedule (e.g. 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, ...).
This may facilitate using common for more than one project (e.g. FlashCard).

The only difficulty I can envision may be managing software changes during
the transition.