[jsword-devel] VerifyError

DM Smith jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue Apr 20 13:00:34 MST 2004

Yes, m7! I just tried it again after rebooting and it is still occurring.

I even removed all the *.class files and let eclipse rebuild.
I did not have a problem with running ant. That seems to do its own build
using an external javac. But I am not positive on that.

For whatever reason, I am not having the problem now in M8. Perhaps it was
the cheetah plugin.