[jsword-devel] Bible Desktop

Eric Galluzzo jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 20:04:37 -0500

On Wed, 2004-03-31 at 16:10, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

> 	On another note, with some of the other projects in Java that we've
> done (new flashcard url: http://crosswire.org/flashcards), do you all
> have any ideas on a good way to partition the list 'topics'?  Part of me
> wants to put the Java programmers together, etc.

For what it's worth, there's a similar situation at Jakarta Commons
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/), and their dev mailing list splits
its topics simply by the convention of a subject prefix, e.g.:

[flashcards] "θεραπεω?ω" should be "θεραπευ?ω" in Chapter 3 vocab

Then folks can set up mail filters as appropriate, if need be.

By the way, the above bug is valid. ;)  Also, I can't seem to set a font
in the editor that's not in the current directory; and the input methods
don't seem to work for me (e.g. I can't put accents on letters with > <
' ` ~).  I'd fix the former problem (the latter one sounds difficult :)
) but there doesn't seem to be any source included in the download.

        - Eric