[jsword-devel] Bugs

Wilfred Springer jsword-devel@crosswire.org
08 Sep 2003 09:59:47 +0200

Hi all,

I just checked out a local copy from CVS and noticed a couple of things.

      * jsword.sh cannot be executed by sh because of EOLN problems; I
        suggest changing the EOLN marker at build time;
      * /etc/bin/*.* are all marked binary; I suggest changing the tags
        and the cvswrappers file;
      * the documentation says jsword is supposed to be compatible with
        JDK 1.3, but unfortunately it isn't;
      * the program attempts to set the SwordDir to C:\Program
        Files\CrossWire\The SWORD Project, which I am happy to say
        doesn't exist on my Linux box ;-)

I would be happy to make some contributions, but I don't know where to
take them. (That is, I suppose user anonymous isn't allowed to make
changes, right?)

bless,

Wilfred