[jsword-devel] Re: [sword-support] volunteer

Daniel Glassey jsword-devel@crosswire.org
10 Mar 2003 23:13:21 +0000

Hi,
Great to hear from you and thanks for the offer of help :)
For java the jsword project sounds like your cup of tea, so to speak.

You can join the jsword development list at
http://www.crosswire.org/mailman/listinfo/jsword-devel

I'm sure they'll have some ideas on things you can help with on that
project in particular.

What kind of things might you be interested in doing?

Regards,
Daniel