[jsword-devel] Greek and Hebrew rending?

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 04 Mar 2003 21:53:15 +0000

Aside from module encoding it ought to be easy. JSword uses UTF-8
internally (like all Java programs) and I *think* fonts ought to just do
the right thing, so long as the font you are using has the right glyphs
in it.

I don't know about module encoding though - I can help but expect that
there will be some funny mapping going on - but so long as this is
according to some recognised standard we might be able to find a Java
character encoding to fit.

Joe.