[jsword-devel] jsword in linux

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 24 Jun 2003 06:51:13 +0100

Hi,

Most of my development is done on Windows right now, and I don't get to
test on Linux as often as I would like.
I know about the path you mentioned. It is editable via the options
dialog so you shouldn't have to hack up the file. I would like a better
way of guessing the installed Sword directory, but not had time to
tackle the problem yet.
It is not easy to solve - portably between
Redhat/Debian/etc/MacOS/Windows find if Sword has been installed and where!

Joe.