[jsword-devel] Re: Interested in helping JSword

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:59:31 +0000

Hi,

My normal answer is "whatever you you are most interested in, but if you
need suggestions the Swing GUI is most in need of an owner".
We are about to start doing more work on the GUI to support the new
support for commentaries, dictionaries, and OSIS texts.
There is a web page at http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/devt.jsp that
says more.

Joe.