[jsword-devel] Mac OSX User

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:16:17 +0100

--------------080800060905000300030807

Primo & Carllyn Walker wrote:

> Hello,  I would very much like to access this info to study the Word.
>  I am very confused any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have
> downloaded the MacSwordStart.sit that has the KJV  it opens but is
> this all?  What is Jsword and how can I download it.  Thanks for your
> input and help.  Carllyn Walker

Hi,

There could be some confusion between MacSword and JSword. JSword (Sword
in Java) may work on MacOSX, but it isn't automatic.

I tried to get JSword working on OSX just last week, however I've not
used MacOSX at all, and I didn't get anywhere in the time I had.
If you know anything about developing Java on OSX then we can probably
get somewhere.

Joe.

--------------080800060905000300030807

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Primo &amp; Carllyn Walker wrote:<br>
 cite="midBB666D58.21A1%25gwalker@granderiver.net">
  <title>Mac OSX User</title>
info to study the Word. &nbsp;I am very confused any help would be greatly
appreciated. &nbsp;I have downloaded the MacSwordStart.sit that has the KJV
&nbsp;it opens but is this all? &nbsp;What is Jsword and how can I download it.
&nbsp;Thanks for your input and help. &nbsp;Carllyn Walker</font>
Hi,<br>
There could be some confusion between MacSword and JSword. JSword
(Sword in Java) may work on MacOSX, but it isn't automatic.<br>
I tried to get JSword working on OSX just last week, however I've not
used MacOSX at all, and I didn't get anywhere in the time I had.<br>
If you know anything about developing Java on OSX then we can probably
get somewhere.<br>
Joe.<br>

--------------080800060905000300030807--