[jsword-devel] Mac OSX User

Primo & Carllyn Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:47:36 -0500

--B_3144052057_385987

Hello,  I would very much like to access this info to study the Word.  I am
very confused any help would be greatly appreciated.  I have downloaded the
MacSwordStart.sit that has the KJV  it opens but is this all?  What is
Jsword and how can I download it.  Thanks for your input and help.  Carllyn
Walker

--B_3144052057_385987

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Mac OSX User</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Verdana">Hello, &nbsp;I would very much like to access this inf=
o to study the Word. &nbsp;I am very confused any help would be greatly appr=
eciated. &nbsp;I have downloaded the MacSwordStart.sit that has the KJV &nbs=
p;it opens but is this all? &nbsp;What is Jsword and how can I download it. =
&nbsp;Thanks for your input and help. &nbsp;Carllyn Walker</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--B_3144052057_385987--