[jsword-devel] Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 11:51:03 +0100

Updates:

GUI - Most of the updating is done. I've done some refactoring to the
config system, so it now works from a config file rather than the
hardcoded previous method.

Website - Mostly done. Have a look and tell me what you think, it now
fits in with the rest of the Sword site.
  http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/doc/index.jsp

Troy - if there are no complaints then I'll move it to
http://www.crosswire.org/jsword so it is more visible. This will
overwrite some of the files you put in the jsword tomcat dir, is this
OK? Particularly the cgi-bin files - should I leave those?

You may discover links like "http://www.crossire.org/" (missing W) I can
assure you that the .jsp files on disk have been updated, for some
reason tomcat is not catching on. I think there could be a CVS/timzone
issue that is causing this. Any ideas?

Joe.