[jsword-devel] JSword for the masses (Part 2)

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
10 Oct 2002 23:17:10 +0100

Yes, thanks Davy. The feedback is still useful.

It would appear the JNLP build still does not work under windows.  If
any of you develop on windows, I'd be grateful of any help (I'm a Linux
man - I *can* do Win2k via VMWare, but it's sloooooow).  You'll notice
on windows that even running standalone from JARs it fails to work; it's
not just a JNLP issue.

So far it's worked fine on all Linux systems tested.

Thanks.

MarkG