[jsword-devel] Recent Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 22:54:05 +0100

Hi,

I did a big check-in recently - I've finished updating the config api,
removed all unnecessary uses of Enumeration, Vector and Hashtable and
removed the remaining references to Project B.
If you find anywhere in the source that still references Project B then
please tell me and I'll take it out and have it shot. It's taken a long
time because all the java files have a short GPL intro that began
"Project B is free software ...", but no longer.

Keith, how are you getting on with the Sword drivers? I've done a few
small updates and I think Mark will do some soon too, and I hope your
new vocation is going OK - I guess it is keeping you very busy.

Joe.