[jsword-devel] breakages

Joe Walker jsword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:12:57 +0000

Hi,

CVS is probably not very buildable right now.
I'm trying to check-in a large set of changes, but I keep seeing:

***
cvs -q ci -m "message" "/jsword/java/jsword/org/crosswire/jsword/book/jdbc"
ok (took 0:00.406)
Info: The modification timstamp was changed for
'/jsword/java/jsword/org/crosswire/jsword/book/jdbc/JDBCBibleUtil.java'
but the contents match that of the server. The timstamp has been reset.
***

So half my stuff has gone in, and the other half has not. Clearly don't
expect a CVS checkout to even think about compiling cleanly.

Any ideas what is going wrong?

Joe.