[jsword-devel] Sword drivers

Mark Goodwin jsword-devel@crosswire.org
13 Nov 2002 23:12:15 +0000

I know it's been a while, but....

I've merged in my Sword module config stuff - the only difference you
will see from the program is that when you have your sword path set
properly, both raw and compressed modules will show in the versions
combo (the compressed modules still won't actually work....).  The code
is rather different.

Basically, I've made a reasonably comprehensive stab at reading sword
module configs properly (it's not quite all there yet - the file format
is, um, strange).  This should make the job of those working on the
various types of sword module somewhat easier.  I've also split the
SwordBible to allow for separate backends.  I haven't implemented the
filter layers yet though.

I'm going to Australia for a month now.  I will do some more when I get
back, God Willing.

Happy hacking.

MarkG