[jsword-devel] CVS & progress

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
09 May 2002 20:58:56 +0100

Hi,

Thanks for the help on CVS.
I'm nearly done merging projectb and jsword. There are now 3 packages:
  org.crosswire.sword (As before for Sword compatibility)
  org.crosswire.jsword (Old projectb classes)
  org.crosswire.common (non-project specific utils for projb)

I'm simplifying some of the startup config, and when I'm done with that
and with CVS on crosswire, I'll release a merged jsword.

Does anyone have any feeling on version numbers for jsword? I'm tempted
to start somewhere between 0.9.1 and 1.0 to reflect it being
- nearly but not yet public release quality
- not quite everything that sword it (so <1.5)
- more than what projectb was (so >0.9)

Any progress on crosswire CVS, Troy?

Joe.