[jsword-devel] CVS server is hung up

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
28 Jul 2002 10:22:44 +0100

On Sun, 2002-07-28 at 06:28, Keith Ralston wrote:
> I am still having the nested
> <dirset> problem with ant.  Do you have simple instructions for upgrading
> ant in Eclipse.

Yes:

copy ${ant}/lib/ant.jar ${eclipse}/plugins/org.apache.ant_1.4.1/ant.jar
copy ${ant}/lib/optional.jar
${eclipse}/plugins/org.apache.ant_1.4.1/jakarta-ant-1.4.1-optional.jar

Sorry if it has line wrapped. And you might want to make a backup of the
original files first. Note that optional.jar undergoes a name change.

> BTW, the more we use common tools, the better off we are.  I tried
> JDeveloper 9i, Oracle's version of JBuilder.  It won't read JPX files, just
> the older JPR files.

I'm not sure I know of a way to convert back to .JPR using JBuilder.

> I have been digging around for my old TogetherJ
> license.  If I cannot find it, could you export the drawings to XMI files?

Yes I think so.

> I tried to get the Sword modules earlier, but the site must've been down for
> maintenance.  Does anyone have a prioritized list of non-text modules that
> we should begin working on?

I don't - I'd guess that the person doing the work would get to make the
priorities.

> Once into that, it would be nice to break down
> the other goals and set a plan for proceeding.

My goals would be roughly equal to the bug list, that I'll post soon.

Joe.