[jsword-devel] JSword

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
28 Jul 2002 10:13:33 +0100

Current state of play:

JSword is currently in what I would call alpha state, (except for Sword
drivers, which need more work).

There is a GUI which is probably the obvious 90% of a swing GUI. By
which I mean that it is the 95% that can be done with JBuilder or
NetBeans. The remaining 5% requires more hand coding. If you wanted to
work on that bit I'm sure everyone would be delighted.

I'll post a list of bugs to be worked on.

Joe.