[jsword-devel] A Little Help

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 07:54:29 +0100

There a fair bit of code in org.crosswire.jsword.bible.sword
On my setup it finds and enumerates the Bibles OK, but doesn't correctly
render text. Fixing this for plain text sword modules should not be too
hard.

iirc SwordBibleDriver is the code that does the Bible enumeration (i.e. dig
around in the directory tree) and SwordBible is the code that (fails to)
deliver bible data to the GUI.

Sorry I've been so quiet for the past week or so. I'm in the middle of
helping run a Bible week and trying to write an XML article for JavaWorld. I
should be back soon.

Joe.