[jsword-devel] A Little Help

Troy A. Griffitts jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 29 Aug 2002 20:52:53 -0700

Keith,
	Sorry.  Sword has a 'driver' interface that allows modules to be stored
in different formats, and the appropriate driver being allocated to
handle the module.  Some of these drivers use common code, so just about
all of the actual code that reads the modules is stored in the 'common'
directory that I listed below.

	A module set can be located in a number of different places defined by
the rules in swmgr.h (and also in the INSTALL doc with the cpp source.
Hope this helps.

	-Troy.