[jsword-devel] Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 22:03:14 +0100

I've checked in a number of updates. The most interesting would be fixes to
build.xml that mean the website now works.
As of now there is a developers site here:
  http://www.crosswire.org/jsword/doc/index.html

Included is JavaDoc, Java source as HTML, JUnit test results and a stack of
other documentation.

I'd like to know what you think ...

Having done this, I now have 2 aims:

1. Make the website fit with the rest of the Sword site currently there is
only a site containing basic HTML with a .css that I had lying around
slapped in. So it needs some spit and polish. I think we should develop a
users side also, but that is not so important.

2. Fix the JUnit tests that fail, and add new tests.

With Keith working on Sword module support, I think all we need is someone
to tidy up the GUI and we'll be well on the way to having a first release.

Joe.