[jsword-devel] RE: [sword-devel] CVS on sourceforge

Daniel Glassey jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 18:17:54 +0100

On 15 Aug 2002 at 1:37, Keith Ralston sent forth the message:

> Dan,
>
> I added you as an admin on the JSword project on source forge.  If you would
> like to do the same thing there, get after it.  I always enjoy reading your
> postings on the list.

ok, it's done :)
Daniel

P.S. One thing it doesn't do manually is work out which files are newly added to crosswire CVS
and then commit them to sf CVS. Ideas appreciated.

P.P.S. There was a blip with this mornings run for jsword but it should be sorted for tomorrows.

P.P.S. One more thing for me to do is set up autoremoving old daily snapshots.