[jsword-devel] Recent Updates

Keith Ralston jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 17:17:02 -0500

I use diff as well.  I wasn't sure how much commenting you wanted on
changes.  I've worked on projects where every line of code was commented.
:-)

thnx

P.S. I have a prayer request if you don't mind.  I am beginning a Master of
Arts degree in Biblical Studies.  My wife and I have swapped the roles of
primary wage earner and primary care giver.  We are still short against our
minimum budget.  I am praying that God will provide an opportunity for me to
make money, care for the children and continue my studies.  (My program
requires 12-15 hours per semester.)

I trust in YHWH tsidkeni to provide.  Just wanted to share the request.
This is the first project I've worked on where I can share this kind of
thing.  I like it.