[jsword-devel] Recent Updates

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:24:44 +0100

Hi,

I updated and got your changes Keith - they make good sense, thanks.

I took the liberty of taking the //kr comments out. They were good to show
me where the changes were, but Eclipse (or any other diff tool) would tell
me the same, and in 10 years time the code would be full of //kr and //jw
and //mg etc. that simply obscured the real comments.

Thanks again for the update.

Joe.