[jsword-devel] Resource

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Sun, 4 Aug 2002 22:22:15 +0100

Tidying up a few more lose ends:

Keith wrote
> Looks like I'm having difficulty when org.crosswire.jsword.util.Resource
> initializes.  Some of the calls use File.pathSeparator and some
> use the Unix
> path separator.  I am going to genericize them if no one has any
> objections.

No - sounds very sensible.
The only caveat I would say is I have tried to use URL where possible - the
theory being that it would make it easier to web-enable things. For URLs
there is always /.
However I don't claim that this will fix everything.

> Once I have it running on Windows, how do we want to check it
> back into CVS?
> I still do not have an account.

OK, I'll create a CVS account for you.
If you email me off-list with a username and password, I'll add you in.

I would ask in return a few things.

Please:
- keep me informed about any changes you are about to commit.
- keep to the coding style of the surrounding code.
- add your @author to the top of anything you change.
- fill in cvs commit notes.

Joe.