[jsword-devel] Refactoring

Joe Walker jsword-devel@bibletechnologieswg.org
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:25:51 +0100

Hi,

I'm just doing some re-packaging before I go anywhere near CVS. I'm getting
rid of all the old com.eireneh package names and replacing them with
org.crosswire (I assume this is OK with you, Troy?)

I have some questions I'd value some opinion on.
There are 3 groups of source:
- Original jsword code, currently in org.crosswire.jsword
- Original projectb code, was com.eireneh.bible
- Utility code on which projectb depends, was com.eireneh.[io|net|swing|etc]

The utility code was in a separate project because I have other stuff that
depends on it, but I have copied the source across to make things simpler.

So far all I have done is to change com.eireneh to org.crosswire, but I'm
not 100% happy with the results.

So where do you thing they should go?

Any progress with CVS Troy?

Joe.