[Ichthux-devel] Re: Ichthux Progress?

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:28:14 MST 2005

On 9/17/05, Don Parris <evangelinux at matheteuo.org> wrote:
> Just out of curiosity, how is the Ichthux project progressing?  The list has
>
> been fairly quiet for some time.
>
> Blessings,
> Don

Well I'm quite busy lately, as I'm going to create a company in the
beginning of 2006, so there's a lot of work to be done. I hope to be
able to focus on Ichthux when my company is "on the rails" but it
might not be before quite a long time. However, if other people want
to work on it, they're more than welcome :)

I have heard that Ichthux-live is being used in some churches around
the world and there's also a spanish project called Christux and based
on Ubuntu.

Raphaël Pinson - raphink at ichthux.org
http://raphink.multiply.org
Ichthux - http://www.ichthux.org - Christian Linux Distribution