[Ichthux-devel] Re: Introducing Ichthux as a possibly new CDD

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 02:33:26 MST 2005

 http://people.debian.org/~tille/cdd/ch-starting.en.html

I've read this tutorial already. I found it very complete. Now I can't
really tell much since I havn't really began the work yet. Later I might be
able to better give you my opinion.

> Very typical situation for starting a CDD.

The situation has changed a bit since then though, since crosswire is
willing to host the project. One of the questions we then come to is whether
we should keep the project on Crosswire, get it to Debian, or keep both.

www.debian.org <http://www.debian.org> ?
> ... at least in case you decide for a CDD.

That would obviously be great if that's the way we choose (and I believe
this is the best way we have if we do not want to waste energy only to bring
the project back to a CDD in a few years).

> Disclaimer: I only can be of any help in technical facts because as an
> atheist
> I'm completely incompetent regarding the problems of this project.

Your help is very much appreciated, as your open mind to such a project :)
Regards

Raphaël