[bt-devel] QT6 Version

David "Judah's Shadow" Blue yudahsshadow at gmx.com
Wed Mar 27 09:29:55 EDT 2024

On Tuesday, March 26, 2024 8:44:33 PM EDT Gary Holmlund wrote:
> > David,
> >
> > I forgot that I need the exact bibletime executible, so I can use the
> > core file. This probably means you will need to upload the latest
> > version of each.

Here is the link to a tarball containing my compiled bibletime binary, and the
latest core dump. https://upload.disroot.org/r/0sG3atqG#RUqENga/
x+KoAbGljeVTtcu6yijFBcaGnMZCPeFK9t0=

> I wonder if you have a permission issue. Do you have a $HOME/.bibletime
> directory? Are the permissions and owner of it Ok?

I do, and it appears to be correct, drwxr-xr-x as are all the directories
under it, and my bibletimerc file is -rw-r--r--. Everything is owned by my user
and has my private user group as it's group (i.e. username username is the
ownership)