[bt-devel] BibleTime 3.0 RC1 -- Update

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sun May 10 08:30:39 MST 2020

Jaak,

I have some good news. The Windows and MacOS versions of BibleTime RC1
on github are built correctly.

After much searching I have found that builds using CMake version 3.15
or lower work correctly. Builds using cmake 3.16 and higher won't work
correctly even if you override BT_DOCDIR. I have traced it to a change
made to CMAKE_INSTALL_DOCDIR in cmake 3.16,  which we use to define
BT_DOCDIR.

Both the snap and flatpak are built on remote computers where I don't
have control of individual tools like cmake. I have tried to override
BT_DOCDIR on the snap build, but that does not work. I don't believe I
will be able to provide snap or flatpak versions until the BibleTime
code is fixed.

Gary