[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Daniel Owens dcowens76 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 06:52:13 MST 2018

Gary,

Thanks for responding.

Just to clarify: I cannot copy within a verse, but that would be most desirable. Copying a range of verses can be done through the copy command, as you say. I am not at my computer now, but I believe it works because I tried.

The cantillation issue relates to one of the display filters, like words of Christ in red, footnotes, etc., which you can toggle on and off. I will check later whether the copy command works with that.

Daniel