[bt-devel] Proposed change for BibleTime

Gary Holmlund gary.holmlund at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:42:00 MST 2018

Daniel,

I am aware of this issue. Selecting text across a range of verses is
mutually exclusive with the continuous scrolling feature. It might be
possible for me to change it to allow selection within a verse, but not
across multiple verses.

I did change the copy command to allow choosing 1 or more verses and
copying them. Does this not work for your case?

I don't understand cantillation and how select/copy works with this.
Could you explain this further?

Gary