[bt-devel] Language Setting

John B. Turpish jbt at gmx.us
Wed Jan 16 06:13:55 MST 2013

Forgive me if this is obvious to everyone else. Why does the language
setting not affect the interface (the menus, for example)? I tried out a
simple change just to see that it worked, and it did (of course it
didn't take effect until I restarted BT, and I was using the AnyCountry
default arg which is probably wrong...)

I think I can come up with some realistic use cases where that would be
valuable in and of itself, but it also seems to be a prerequisite before
we can talk about dynamic translation, wouldn't you think? What's the
point of retranslating at runtime if the user has now way to trigger that?