[bt-devel] "Join Us"

John B. Turpish jbt at gmx.us
Fri Jan 11 15:25:00 MST 2013

Hello all,

I was considering the possibility of maybe helping out a bit at some
indeterminate point in the future. So I went through the steps here
<http://blog.bibletime.info/en/development/join-us> except for:
" Sign up for an account on ourwiki <http://devel.bibletime.info/>, and
make your contribution there." - Trying to do so gave me " Permissions
errors
following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group:
Administrators."
" If you do not know what to do please ask on the mailing list for some
tasks. Do not forget to add how difficult it should be." - I guess I'm
sort of doing that now. I've been a professional C++ developer for a few
years now, so it doesn't have to be super easy. However, at this point
I'm pretty uncommitted and undedicated with relatively little time to
allocated to this, so it would be good if it's really low priority and
preferably not involve tons of time-consuming busywork.

Any thoughts?