[bt-devel] New passage selector proposal

Rob Riebau rrieba1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 05:40:51 MST 2012

I didn't mean to thrust myself forward by mentioning my background, but I
wanted to introduce myself as a former programmer with
current responsibilities.   I would like to get involved, but slowly and
methodically.

Eventually, I would like to take a look at the original languages features.
 I use BibleWorks through wine (which makes it buggy), and I primarily do
work with the original languages.  I have been occasionally
waiting/searching for native linux tools.  I was going to write one when I
thought that I'd rather pick a good project and see if I can just make some
additions.

The ideas for the search interface sound good.   I have 2.8.1 installed
right now, and I notice that the search dialog is not dockable.  Has anyone
ever tried just making it dockable?  That might be a quick fix while
someone is busy refactoring.   ... I hesitate to even suggest when I'm
still getting the development environment setup ...