[bt-devel] Toolbar thoughts

Joachim Ansorg bt-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 12:39:24 +0000

Hi!

I tried to implement this. But after some results I think it's very confuging
if the global toolbar changes.
And a problem is that totally different toolbars (like textbased and sound
based) would completely mess up the GUI (and the user).

--Joachim

--
BibleTime - the bible study program for KDE
http://www.bibletime.de/