mvnForum Homepage Welcome Guest  | Guest Setting  |  Register  |   Login
  Search  
Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Online  | User List  | Help

»

No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6655 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Male pete
Regular

Cymru (Wales)
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
linux mint 17 xfce KJVA only showing New Testament

Hi Everyone,

The KJVA is only showing the New Testament , but in ~/peter/.bibletime/indices/KJVA/standard/_0.cfs
I can see references to old testament chapters and the apocrypha. I saw this using vim .

Can anyone please help ?

pete
[Aug 22, 2014 9:02:14 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male gholmlund
Stranger

Re: linux mint 17 xfce KJVA only showing New Testament

I tried this with BibleTime 2.9.2 and 2.10 on ubuntu 14.04 and did not see this problem. Perhaps it is a corrupt file. Did you try to delete and reinstall the KJVA module?
[Aug 22, 2014 6:18:52 PM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Male pete
Regular

Cymru (Wales)
Re: linux mint 17 xfce KJVA only showing New Testament

Hi gholmlund,
Thanks for your quick reply.

I had tried a few times to remove and re-install and re-index KJVA version 3.0.1 in bibletime but
with no avail , but as I have xiphos installed as well I removed KJVA with xiphos and re-instaledl and re-indexed it with xiphos ; I started bibletime and all was there icluding the apocrypha ; I
closed bt. started again and Only New Testament !

With xiphos I always get the NT and OT but never the Apocrypha , the reason I use bt and x is
because bt handles Strong better and x has the the commentary and the book view.

As I mentioned in my first post the KJVA file is there but not accessed by bibletime .
Has anyone else got any ideas ????

pete
[Aug 23, 2014 12:02:18 AM] Show Printable Version of Post    View Member Profile    Send Private Message [Link] Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Show Printable Version of Thread  Post new Thread