[xiphos-users] scrolling behavior

Ed Backell edbackell at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 18:43:42 EDT 2023

Hello, everyone -
Last September, I had sent out a request to see if anyone knew how to
continuously scroll through the Biblical text.

I received no answer.

HOWEVER... I discovered a pretty functional work-around.

If I'm scrolling down through the text, and come to the end of the chapter,
the first verse from the next chapter will be displayed. If I just click on
that verse, I'm not in the "next" chapter... and I can easily continue
scrolling through the text.

It's not exactly what I'd hoped for, but it's certainly close enough that
it's a functional work-around to move quickly through the chapters as I'm
scanning for context.

The More You Know^TM

KFJ - Pastor Ed
Warden Community Church