[xiphos-users] e-Sword modules to Xiphos

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Nov 16 20:14:39 EST 2021

Further, beyond what Karl said, while you can of course do in the privacy of your home what you want with texts you have, we would never accept any modules created from eSword or similar sources into CrossWire repositories.

If you want new modules and you know the texts are legally distributable then please create CrossWire modules from scratch and report them to modules at crosswire.org

Yours

Peter

Sent from my phone. Please forgive misspellings and weird “corrections”