[xiphos-users] Which distro should I switch to

garywk garyk1953 at charter.net
Sun May 23 18:53:13 EDT 2021

On Sat, 2021-05-22 at 21:45 -0600, John Miller wrote:

Studypad has not worked for a couple of years as the engine for it was
no longer viable.  It's supposed to be finished in the next release of
Xiphos, but there has been no Xiphos development to speak of since the
last official release of Xiphos.

Look at commits on the Xiphos Github site to confirm.  I  was told this
was typical of the Xiphos project as it runs in fits and starts due to
it being a small project.

I for one used the Studypad feature a lot and really miss it.