[xiphos-users] Xiphos development

garywk garyk1953 at charter.net
Thu May 20 15:37:23 EDT 2021

I went to the Xiphos github site today and looked around as I have been
wondering when the new version of Xiphos would be released.  It appears
to me from the github site that Xiphos development has for all purposes
come to a halt as almost nothing has been committed since the last
release of Xiphos in May of 2020.

Am I missing something?  I hope so as I have found Xiphos a very usable
Bible study tool.  If what I saw is the end of Xiphos development I'm
not criticizing anyone as I realize, at least partially, how big a time
committment it is to work on a project like Xiphos.  If I had the
development skills I would have joined the project a long time ago.

To me it's a really sad day to see only one commit in 12 months as I
think that says it's the end of the project.  But with everything that
is going on in our world today it is understandable.